Welcome to your dream lakeside retreat! Nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake Doonella, this impeccably maintained 2 bedroom unit offers a blend of serenity and convenience. Right in the heart of Tewantin, yet tucked around the corner away from the hustle and bustle, the breathtaking uninterrupted water views make this one of the best units in Tewantin. Imagine sipping your morning coffee: this is a bird watcher's paradise!
Designed for easy living, all on one level, this unit offers the ultimate in comfort and accessibility. The interior spaces are bathed in natural light. The centrepiece is the living room that connects to the wide wrap-around balcony, providing uninterrupted, awe-inspiring elevated lake views. The lawn foreshore down to the lake ensures the views can never be lost.
The kitchen is fully refurbished and features stone benchtops and splashbacks, modern appliances, dishwasher, and a large pantry. The master bedroom also features blue-water views, built ins, and a ultramodern roomy ensuite also with stone vanity tops.
So conveniently located you can leave the car at home. You are literally a minute's stroll to the shops and amenities of Tewantin, providing everything you need. It is an ideal property for a family, or professional couple, or for those who wish to travel and "lock-up-and-leave", or as a weekender. There is so much to explore on your early morning or late afternoon strolls.
This beautifully updated unit is in immaculate condition and ready to move right in.
Go out the front and launch your canoe or standup paddle board and paddle Lake Doonella, or the Noosa River and onwards. This waterfront property not only offers a comfortable lifestyle, but also represents outstanding value in this coveted location.
* Single level layout.
* 2 spacious bedrooms -- main bedroom with excellent water views.
* Renovated and well-appointed kitchen, with dishwasher and quality appliances.
* Living area with low maintenance flooring that flows seamlessly to the outside.
* Sizeable balcony with uninterrupted lake views.
* Air conditioning or ceiling fans and cooling lake breezes throughout.
* Car space behind secure communal garage entry.
* Small well cared for unit complex.
* Attractive swimming pool.
* A few steps away from Tewantin shops, cafes and restaurants.
* Handy to schools and medical facilities.
* Launch your canoe or paddleboard from out the front.
* Flood free absolute waterfront- no road to cross.
* Large solar panel system.
* Under 15 minutes to world-famous Hastings Street, Noosa Main Beach and Noosa National Park.
7/2 Sidoni Street represents a rare opportunity to obtain waterfront: Why pay $1.5 --$2 million for a unit looking across a canal at someone's bedroom when you can have lake frontage for much, much less! Don't miss this opportunity- call for an inspection.
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Solar Panels