Set quietly amongst prestigious properties, this inviting botanical acreage blends rural style living all on the doorstep to Noosa's vibrant and friendly beach and restaurant lifestyle.
On the market for the first time in over 17 years, the property is in immaculate condition, offering a well presented and modern home with zoned living spaces for the extended family or space for guests.
* Sprawling home set on a manageable 8,414sqm allotment
* Sleek open plan kitchen space, an abundance of glass providing natural light filled interiors
* Spacious family living space and dining area
* Master bedroom with A/C and ensuite, also enjoying direct access to the pool area
* Cleverly designed and private guest wing with 3 bedrooms adjoining a private living space and main bathroom
* Comfortable covered alfresco dining and entertaining area enjoying the inground pool adjacent with sunny northerly aspect
* Zoned sitting areas throughout the acreage enhancing it's tranquil appeal
* Secure remote controlled vehicular gate with separate pedestrian gate,
* 6m x 6m shed, chook run, fully dog fenced
The property is located just a short distance to the magnificent Lake Cooroibah offering kayaking, sailing, fishing and tranquil bush walks. The Noosa Marina, main street Tewantin and the Noosaville restaurant and café scene are also a very short drive away, with beaches a little further on.
This is a sublime acreage lifestyle property just minutes to town and ready for your inspection.
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank