Nestled amidst the picturesque beauty of nature lies a charming house with a breathtaking bushland backdrop. The lush greenery of the surrounding trees and shrubs provides a serene and peaceful environment for the house. As you step onto the property, you are greeted with the refreshing scent of eucalyptus and the soothing sounds of birds chirping.
The house itself is a perfect blend of modern architecture and natural aesthetics. Large windows allow for ample natural light to flood the interiors, highlighting the intricate details of the decor. The tranquil setting of the bushland provides the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life, making this house a true oasis of tranquillity.
This large home is an entertainer's dream, with stunning outdoor areas, and exceptional landscaping. The two living zones gives room for lounging and unwinding. The striking and spacious kitchen is excellently equipped with Bosch and Meile appliances for the home chef. The living areas flow to the large pool and alfresco areas. Outdoors the home shines with a covered alfresco dining area with views over the pool and the bush next door.
The décor is superb, with plantation shutters or panel blinds to all windows, and top quality white tiles or vinyl planks throughout the home.
Downstairs also features a large bedroom complete with its own ensuite and walk in robe, 5th bedroom / study and an extra toilet. Upstairs are 3 large bedrooms and the main bathroom. The large master suite includes its own ensuite and walk in robe.
This home is set in a quiet location in a sought after street, handy to all amenities including the Outlook shops, Tewantin Golf Course and easy drive to the Noosa River and Noosa's ocean beaches.
The home features:
* Spacious kitchen with Bosch appliances including 1 year old dishwasher, pyrolytic oven, gas cooktop, Meile Built-in Steam-cooker, and lots of cupboard space.
* Separate family room overlooking the pool.
* Living/ Dining Space linking to the extensive outdoor alfresco areas.
* Large private swimming pool, with glass fencing and renewed tiling.
* Under pool deck storage and with Pool Cover.
* Lovely master bedroom with private balcony and its own ensuite and walk in robe.
* Four more bedrooms with built in robes -- one also having another ensuite and walk in robe.
* Rear deck overlooking bushland.
* Exterior repainted in 2019, and renewed flooring throughout. Beautifully presented!
* Large alfresco barbeque area adjoining the pool.
* 3.24 kW solar, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
* Large double lock up garage with space for storage and internal access to the home.
* Extensive low maintenance landscaping.
* Exclusive neighbourhood with lovely walking trails at the rear.
* Very close to Noosaville Primary School and St Theresa's Catholic College.
Arguably "the best house in the best street" in Noosa Outlook you will be impressed with this outstanding home. Please contact Phillip or Grant for an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground