Perched majestically on an elevated 690m2 allotment, this low maintenance brick home sits proudly at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in the Heritage Park Estate. Such a desirable location, the property is just a couple of minutes’ walk to Noosa Library, Good Shepherd Lutheran College and public transport, and the Noosa hospital is also close by. The beautiful Noosa River, cafes and fine dining is within easy walking distance.
• Open plan living / dining with timber look flooring and bay windows overlooking the gardens
• Three bedrooms with master suite ensuited and private access to a spacious timber deck
• Huge secondary bedroom could be used as extra living space or split to create a fourth bedroom
• Private fenced block with gated rear access
• Lock up garage with internal access
This property presents as an excellent opportunity to buy into a central Noosaville address. Call today to arrange your private inspection.