Showcasing a seamless balance between original craftmanship and clever contemporary design, this magnificent Queenslander style residence comes to market for the first time in over 2 decades.
Embellished by classic finishes, the interiors are beautifully presented with timeless appointments showing enduring charm and character.
* Commanding an elevated position on a majestic 1,012sqm allotment
* High ceilings, rich timber floors, plantation shutters
* Superb cross flow ventilation throughout both levels
* Fully self-contained lower level featuring 3 large bedrooms, living space, bathroom, and kitchenette. The lower level has enjoyed excellent Air B&B returns
* Wonderful parents retreat on the upper level with spacious living areas, sleek bathroom with separate powder room
* Well-appointed gas equipped chef's kitchen
* Expansive outdoor entertaining, Balinese hut styled alfresco dining
* Well positioned resort style pool with favourable NE aspect, framed by mature greenery and established gardens
* Powered 7m x 7m secure shed with an attached carport of similar size
* 5kw solar power, side access with loads of off-street parking
* The block comprises two separate lots currently on one title
Noosa Marina, the river, restaurants, cafes, and Tewantin main street are all just a short stroll away. The property is ideal for the astute buyer capitalising on the central, yet relaxed location.
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels