Set on an expansive corner allotment away from neighbours, this outstanding acreage home is very peaceful and distant from any traffic noise yet just 8 minutes drive to all the facilities of Tewantin (7km).
An outstanding home set over one level, the large dual living areas overlooking the covered outdoor entertainment area, towards the resort style pool. The fabulous floorplan and high quality fittings have been executed with an eye for detail to ensure comfortable and relaxed family living. There is lots of room to spread out in this home!
All the rooms are large, and the huge front bedroom (which has bathroom access) would suit a substantial home business operation. A minor modification would allow totally separate access to this room with easy off-street parking to suit patients and customers for a therapist or other professional. Home Businesses (as defined by Noosa Council's
Planning Scheme) are an accepted development in the Rural Residential Zone, which means certain:
* home offices;
* home-based child-care; or,
* home-hosted visitor accommodation:
if subordinate to residential use, and if complying, can be established without Council Consent required. We can provide details (conditions apply).
The block is a large 6504 square meters, with established gardens, and is easy to maintain, level and totally flood free. There is ample space to build a secondary dwelling (granny flat) that could have private access.
The home features:
* Well maintained large home with multi zone living.
* Beautiful open plan kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of bench space.
* Attractive timber laminate flooring to main living area and low maintenance tiles to kitchen /dining / family rooms.
* Large master bedroom overlooking the outdoors, with walk in robe and ensuite.
* 4 built-in bedrooms plus a roomy study / bedroom.
* Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout.
* Oversized covered outdoor entertainment area.
* 5.5 kW Solar System.
* Attractive landscaped pool with water feature.
* Private location tucked towards the end of a quiet cul de sac.
* A large double garage, and storage shed mean plenty of room for the Tradie or handyman.
Conveniently located between Lake Cooroibah, which is perfect for kayaking and fishing, and the Tewantin National Park, with numerous bushwalking opportunities. The shops, schools, cafes and amenities of Tewantin are all readily accessible, and river precinct of Noosaville calm shores and abundant dining is within 20 minutes.
Call Phillip Blakeney on 0490 517 306 to arrange a private inspection of this excellent home.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - In Ground